Facts of Mario Barrett
|Full Name:||Mario Barrett|
|Net Worth:||$14 million|
|Height:||5 feet 11 inches (1.80m)|
|Sibling:||(One) Derryl “D.J” Barrett Jr.|
Mario Dewar Barrett, better known as Mario, is a well-known American singer, songwriter, dancer, actor, and model. Mario Barrett is best known for his 2005 single “Let Me Love You.”
How old is Mario Barrett?
Mario Singer was born on August 27, 1986, in Baltimore, Maryland, United States. Mario is currently 34 years old. He comes from a Christian family. Similarly, he is of American nationality and was born under the sign of Virgo. Mario was born to Derryl Barrett Sr. and Shawntia Hardaway. He also has a half-brother, Derryl “D.J” Barrett Jr, who is a professional drummer.
Mario attended Milford Mill Academy until class ten. Mario has always been interested in music. His music teacher inspired him. Mario dreamed of becoming a singer since he was four years old. As a result, his mother bought him a karaoke machine.
What is Mario Barrett’s net worth?
Mario, the well-known singer, has amassed a fortune over the course of his career. Mario’s net worth is currently estimated to be $14 million US dollars. Mario amassed such vast wealth as a result of his singing career. He also receives compensation from various brands and sponsors.
Moving on to his accomplishments, Mario has been nominated for and won a number of awards. For starters, Mario was nominated for “Best Male Artist-R&B” at the BET Awards in 2005 for his song “Let Me Love You.” Mario was nominated for “Hot 100 Artist of the Year – Male,” “Hot 100 Single of the Year,” and “Hot 100 Singles Track of the Year (Airplay)” for the same song. Furthermore, he won Billboard Music Awards in 2005 for “Hot R&B/Hip—Hop Single of the Year” and “Hot R&B/Hip—Hop Single of the Year (Airplay)” for the same song.
Mario was nominated for two Grammy Awards in 2006: “Best Contemporary R&B Album” for “Turning Point” and “Best Male R&B Vocal Performance” for “Let Me Love You.” Similarly, the same song was nominated for a number of awards. In addition, in 2010, he was nominated for a Blimp Award in the category “Kid’s Choice Awards.”
Is Mario Barrett dating someone?
Mario, 35, is currently single and not dating anyone. Despite this, he had a brief relationship with Jillian Barberie. The couple was spotted together in 2004. Similarly, Mario dated socialite Dez briefly in 2012. Furthermore, there is no other information or rumor about his other relationships. Mario, who is currently single, must be more concerned with his career than with such things.
How tall is Mario Barrett?
In terms of body measurements, Mario has kept a muscular and fit physique. Mario is 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighs a normal weight. Similarly, he has short black hair and beautiful black eyes.
Career line of Mario Barrett
- He began singing in his youth. He first signed with the New York label 3rd Street/J Records, and later with producer Clive Davis. Similarly, Mario contributed to the soundtrack of Dr. Dolittle 2. (2001).
- Mario released his self-titled debut album, “Just A Friend 2002,” in July 2002. In addition, on April 28, 2009, he released the lead single “Break Up.”
- Continuing, Mario recorded an album called “Rico Love” with a producer from 2010 to mid-2011, which included songs like “My Bed,” “Recovery,” “Falling Down,” “Killa,” “Bermuda,” “The Walls,” and “Computer Love.”
- Mario dedicated his album ‘Go’ to his mother Shawntia Hardaway and released it in South Africa on October 9, 2007. Furthermore, Mario toured America with young artists and returned in December 2004 with his album, “Turning Point.”
- Similarly, his first single, “Let Me Love You,” became his first international hit, propelling his career to new heights.
- In 2016, Mario also launched his own record label, New Citizen LLC. In addition, he debuted his new single, “I Need More,” on Zane Lowe’s Beats 1 show in May 2016.